The Programme Committe
The Development Research School is led by a programme committee. The committee is collectively responsible and will assume leadership for the content, quality and general direction of the activities of the School.
The committee is chaired by Programme Leader/Coordinator (Kristina Jönsson) and consist of one representative from the other three partner universities: Fred Dzanku, Fredrik Söderbaum, Anders Sjögren.
The Advisory Board
The main role of the board is to provide guidance on the strategic direction of the School, while also serving as an incubator for scientific exchange and research collaboration and assisting in the dissemination of research results.
The members of the Advisory Board are following:
- Professor Magnus Jirström, Lund University, Department of Human Geography (chair)
- Professor Ernest Aryeetey, Secretary-General of the African Research Universities Alliance
- Professor Desmond McNeill, University of Oslo, Centre for Development and Environment
- Professor Godwin Murung'a, Executive Secretary CODESRIA
- Professor Swati Parashar, University of Gothenburg, School of Global Studies